Sunday, October 11, 2009

Robocode is Now Available Through SVN

I have posted flankbot on Google Code. All you need to do in order to play with flankbot is install ant and read the instructions on my Google Code site. The UserGuide wiki will give you instructions on how to install flankbot using SVN. I also added a Google Discussion group for flankbot. There are some issues to be resolved with receiving automatic svn updates to the discussion group so I suggest following the latest releases with the RSS or the ATOM feed located on the flankbot Google Code site until this issue is resolved. Currently they are only taking manual requests for automated updates.

I really enjoy working with subversion and I am excited about working in a group with this tool. I have worked on another project using Google Code called tweetx, so this was nothing new, but nevertheless, Googles simple applications make life more enjoyable.


0 comments:

Post a Comment